Thursday, February 24, 2011

End of Silence show #10



Track listing:
Dee Dee Ramone "Funky Man"
Andrew WK "We Want Fun"
Brand New "I'm Not Sorry"
Butthole Surfers "Pepper"
Anaïs Mitchell "Your Fonder Heart"
Dave Carter and Tracy Grammer "Ordinary Town"
Evens "Shelter Two
DJ Morgoth "Never Gonna Give Your Teen Spirit Up"
Steve Porter "Henry Rollins Featuring the Techno Viking"
Carter "Viva La Vida vs. If I Could Fly MashUp v. II"
The Dead Weather "Treat Me Like Your Mother"
Chronic Future "Apology for Non-Symmetry"
King of Asgard "Einharjar"
Gojira "Flying Whales"
Black Flag "Fix Me"
Black Flag "I've Had It"
Black Flag "American Waste"
Bullet for My Valentine "Say Goodnight (Acoustic)"
Queens of the Stone Age "Yout Thing I Ain't Worth a Dollar but I Feel Like a Millionaire"
Guster "Barrel of a Gun"
Cake "Satan Is My Motor"
The Sons of Maxwell "United Breaks Guitars, Part 1"
Philadelphia Grand Jury "99 Problems"
Huey "Piano" Smith "Don't You Just Know It"
Shadow at Morning "Ghosts and Legions"
The Used "Blue and Yellow"
Lily Allen "Who'd Have Known?"
Social Distortion "Footprints on My Ceiling"

No comments:

Post a Comment